If you want to answer my six questions for the ‘What I Believe’ series, you can either use the form below or email me your answers.
- “Spiritual beliefs” can mean whatever you want it to mean: religion, spirituality, the supernatural – or none of the above. You can see how others have answered these questions here.
- Your answers can be as short or as long as you like.
- You don’t have to give your whole name (or even your real name) – in fact I prefer it if you don’t. The idea is to encourage you to be as honest and candid as possible, without worrying what others will think.
- If I use your response on the blog, I’ll contact you first – that’s why I need an email address. If you want to be completely anonymous even to me, feel free to use a disposable hotmail or gmail email account.
- I will also ask you to email me a photo of a window, preferably a window that you (sometimes or often) look through. It might be a window in your apartment or workplace or favourite cafe, or even (for the sake of complete anonymity) some random window you just like the look of.